Wednesday 17 August 2011

New stuff on Etsy!

Wow, it's been a busy few weeks! Lots have things have been happening, mainly for me my time has been spent digitizing some of my original kits for sale as PDF files on etsy. Now, for those of you who know what my original kits were like you'd think that this wouldn't be hard, which is what I was thinking too. However, when i moved to australia I had just had my computer die a horrible death and so the first job was to retrieve the files off my old hard drive. Now, since i have had my lovely new red laptop I have begun using new programs on it, such as 'Open Office'. So now when i open these newly retrieved files they appear all skew-wif (yes, that is a technical term!) and so i start the task of reformatting them all over. Finally I have to re-write some bits as they are now instructions only and therefore I have to talk about materials and such... needless to say this has been a long drawn out process while I'm still finishing off little other bits and pieces and still trying to get my pieces started for the Nowa Nowa Nudes. My first kit is up on etsy now though, and you can find it HERE.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I love this design but can't find it available anywhere. Could you please give me more info?
    Thanks, Kim
    jakt70 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete