Saturday 4 February 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR... or February Already?!?!? Yikes!

Hello Everybody!
I can't believe it's February already! I see that the last post i made was way back in October, around the time of the Nudes Exhibition. Well, since then I finished a piece of work I started for the Arists in Action and then had to hang up my needles, while I took on more of a role at my day job. Then all of a sudden it was christmas! This month we got some great news and we will be moving to Melbourne at the end of the month. I'm so excited!

As things start to pick up with my embroidery again I have relisted my Blackwork Tudor Rose kit on Etsy. I am also going to add some pieces of work on there too, which I think you might recognise! During the year I'll be adding more designs to the shop, along with some pieces of art for sale, so keep an eye out!

I also have some classes lined up over the next 2 months, details of which I'll be putting up on the classes page.

So i guess you want to see some work then, hey? Well here you are! This piece of blackwork was worked from a photograph called "Peek-A-Boo" and was given to the friend who took the original photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment